The Forum also has an annual budget of around £40,000 and funds local projects that improve the area like adding new lighting, improving plagrounds and parks as well as installing cycling facilities to encourage more people to cycle.
|Scout Hut, Rugby Road|
The venue will be open from 7.15pm so please feel free to come a little early. There will be any of the documents that relate to the meeting so you do not need to print our any paperwork.
On the agenda for this meeting are the following items:
- A chance for residents to raise Council related matters
- Ark Priory Primary Academy (formally the Priory Community Centre) - presentation
- Southfield Neighbourhood Police Team - where you can ask the police questions
- Southfield Road Shopping Parade Consultation results
- Southfield ward budget - where you can make suggestions of where the Council should spend some of its money
- Discussion on the Council's Waste & recycling collection and Street cleaning
All are invited so please turn up. If you have any questions about the meeting please email me at email@example.com
Hope to see you on Thursday.
PS If you want to read some facts about Southfield ward click here