The ward forum, meets four times a year so that residents can discuss local matter with the three local Councillors, Council officers and the local police team. The ward forum also has an annual budget of approximately £40,000 which can be used to to make improvements to our area including parks and pavements.
|Myself, chair of the Southfield ward forum|
- Welcome and Introductions 7.30pm
- Request for ‘Any Other Business’ items
- Handing in of local Council related petitions
- Southfield Police Team
- Minutes of the last ward forum held on 5th February 2013
- Neighbourhood & Corridor transport scheme (a possible 20mph scheme for Southfield)
- Proposed Larden Road, W3 traffic calming scheme
- Southfield ward budget
- Any Other Business
In the meeting there will be a chance to discuss other local matters which are not on the agenda. Please come along and have your say on some of the local issues in Chiswick and Acton.