The ward forum this Thursday (24th November) takes place at the Scout Hut, Rugby Road, Chiswick. W4 1AT.
We are lucky enough to have the Chair of Southfield Primary School who will speak about the school and is happy to answer questions from people who come along. There are a range of issues we will be discussing. The full agenda is below:
1. Welcome and introductions
2. Request for “Any Other Business” items
3. Notes of the last ward forum held on 27th Sept 2011
4. Southfield Primary School - presentation by the school’s Headteacher
5. Thames Tunnel update
6a. Acton Town Centre corridor improvements
6b. Outer London Fund for High Street improvements
7. Southfield ward budget
8. Any Other Business
9. Date of future meeting
10. Meeting closes (approximately 9.30pm)
Please come along. Present at the meeting will by myself chairing the meeting with fellow Southfield Councillors Andrew Steed and Harvey Rose.