1. With respect to being able to honour obligations of the waste collection contract:
- When was Ealing Council aware of problems?
- What were the reasons for Enterprise not honouring the contractual obligations?
- What proportion of the borough's streets had one or more collections missed for at least 1 day.
- What was the average delay in days for the borough?
- Has any member of staff (from Enterprise or Ealing) been suspended pending investigations, or sacked, because of the problems over the last 7 days?
- Has any 'waste' (collected as recyclables) been landfilled?
2. Why have streets reported by myself, or other residents, to Council officers appeared to Enterprise as having been done?
3. What was the strategy for "catching up" when a backlog had developed?
4. What actions, taken by Ealing Council and Enterprise, will ensure the same issue does not occur again (in the next few weeks and when the contract is re-tendered out)?
If you have any questions you want answering about this last week of confusion and poor service delivery please let me know by email at: email@example.com